Saturday, February 6, 2010

Zeb Atlas And Marc Dalton

It is time again for ...

... what to write here.
I had this idea has often in recent weeks. And reinforced whenever Larry reported from Scotland added. I've also done some nice lyrics in the pipeline - but today I'm starting first with a gentle I have just passed to event.
I came half an hour by HEX from Halberstadt. Instead Trackmania Nations Forever on my Schleppi to gamble I've read a few pages of Michel Houellebecq's book "platform". There are two characters Valerie, her boss and her boyfriend Jean-Yves Michel for 2 weeks at a club in Cuba. The first work for a French tourism group and want to look "incognito" the situation on the ground. The very open-minded and sexually active couple Valerie & Michelle wonders what it this is about is that most interracial couples frolic on the beach. Sex tourism is not new especially for Michel, said he was in his (not so long past) rather tumultuous years with Asian vekehrt is. His observation was that feel European or North American men attracted to Asian women and European / North American women to African-American men. The whole is partly for the desire for spontaneity, the ability to switch off and think simple, conversational and empathy / understanding of each partner. These properties are in opposite-sex partners from their own culture for some individuals can not be found. The extent to which is now referred to in the real world has already been safely tested study technical - any suggestions or experience? (Anonymous poster is also possible ^ ^)
The whole thing I had with a smile and a "Think about it-note-to-me-even dismissed, if not just under this section the nice train conductor at the end of the journey to the microphone would geflötet. So I pack up my things, get dressed and put myself in anticipation for the end of the journey to the far too narrow rows of seats at the door. As I think about it if Sun drives up promptly for a tram, standing on a man and a woman and join me at the door. He African American, she white.
I am here for 10 minutes searching for a suitable video - the only thing I've found is:


In this sense - just watch more times, and comments are in the new year welcome (-:

0 comments:

Post a Comment