Saturday, February 20, 2010

Whippet Wordpress Templates

time now just fast music?

what you think. How many times have I played it, and sometimes even written about it . My latest catchy tune in Charge Matthew Thomas Dillon is Windmill . I really love this squeaky voice and the beautiful Sound.nachdem I have heard for the first time early yesterday morning on Radio 1 and had me geklcikt then by now I would like last.fm album Epcot Starfields now. Just like that, right now. On the homepage of Windmill there is a link in your own shop to Sofortdaownload for 7.50 €.
It opened me this window:

When I read the name I was like PayPal Rinnert mind why I'm going to sell on ebay any more (Without you ... ) Due to the Forced to PayPal and the acceptable (to me) is not data protection. No idea what came over me, but I thought, "Hey, you get the album for 7,50 € instead of just under 10 € in itunes uses PayPal as a guest you stop.." Well, nice it would have been. Kindly, the consent was in the processing of data specified as OptIn, so I did it to me by reading genuine 2x: "... I hereby also agree that PayPal is my name, my address, my bank account and my date of birth on a secure server to monitor my identity to the credit agencies, to Arvato and sent to eBay (there is no credit check instead )..."
find more information under then that a link to my ebay account is established "for purposes of risk assessment (in particular to analyze" date of registration and confirmation, the result of an eBay any inspection SCHUFA Identiätsprüfung, and eBay's feedback profile and transaction history "). All this" for purposes of risk assessment "for purchases with a value of 7.50 €? I am so attracted my entering data without creating an account. That is I have since not been over block on what is stored to delete any possibility anything let alone again to understand So on to itunes -.. credit card number and an invoice for the purchase will it costs me while € 2.50 more but it is worth to me .

What are your experiences with the online music purchasing and PayPal? Are you ready for 2.50 € to use savings PayPal?
times I've started a small survey and look forward to your active participation - the results are there on 27/02/2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment