Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lots Of Pain On Ice Skates

you Without ...

states for a few days you is certainly meant personally and sent to ebay on 1.. February I sent an e-mail obtained from the said online auction platform. The subject "Important rule change for Sellers" has even led me to more accurate reading. It is said that as of 02.25.2010 shall offer to the seller with less than 50 rating points PayPal as a payment method.
"... In order to increase the number of potential buyers and also your opportunities accordingly ...." The argument I find interesting. The number of possible buyers for my increased from 1 €-starting book, so if the final amount must be paid for by, for example € 3.50 via PayPal? The argument draws, perhaps for certain products in categories such as cars, boats, travel, computers or jewelry. The extra on a ebay site mentioned study to increase sales is not, nor is it linked with results from 2006 also nOnly begin to date. Also been considered in this apparently only seller who had already registered with PayPal. The argument from ebay / PayPal is that the sales in Germany rose from sales made through PayPal in 6 months by 14%. The step with the statement: "Increase revenue by offering PayPal as a payment option is not me.
the call in the network found an e-mail to write to ebay I was at the time a little too complicated, so I've picked out the twitter account was @ ebayDE prompt a response to my concerns:
" @ tycoon83 here, you can still use other payment options (credit transfer, etc.) in addition to offering the PayPal payment # ^ GK ."
THANK YOU, for pointing this out. But the list of the companies in ALL of my data will be passed on and the subtle indication that the company is based in the United States and thus also their "Privacy Policy" is subject to me reason enough to a theoretical 2-digit sales increase refrain .
Too bad I will probably never sell an item via ebay. And that increased register new seller, I doubt it. I would rather suggest a downward trend.

Apart from the fact, as a seller I do not let me take the law on my preferred payment methods to decide. The argument of eBay's pages: "You can continue to offer the transfer, but is completely irrelevant and unfounded. If someone wants to buy my product offered strictly with the terms of payment but does not agree, he can always contact me as a seller in contact or have to buy elsewhere or abandon the purchase. A market is the place where supply and demand meet.
That same day an e-mail with the offer to use PayPal free for 3 months, came - my need to register not aroused. A simple link or reference to the current price list is missing entirely, first on the registration page, it's all down to find the required information .

Since I have only a "RIP" So I'll just send my stuff to exchange ticket for cost .

0 comments:

Post a Comment