Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Do Splitscreen In Wax

I want ...

vacation money to travel and may never again have to learn for an investment analysis or risk controlling my exam, and not visit my nephew, summer:
to Haddow hard at see Sneakys Pete's to Young Rebel Set live that YRS and give hangover together a concert that the gray-haired, backwoods, thick-headed, dusty folk "leaders" in the Middle East is finally on the series get problems to produce (unarmed) to create the world rather than new, 2 months old my Acer Travelmate 6493 back from the workshop, a 5th Season of heroes that this works with my ipod scrobbling under winamp again, to play a Wii for Mario Kart:

and before sleep time gamble another round Trackmania Nations .
The list should really just a very short to tweet, but when I then just brushing your teeth is still a Rammstein echoed song through my head, I had but an extended tweet type '^
As always: The comments are enabled - So get to the letter piano (-:

0 comments:

Post a Comment