Monday, September 1, 2008

Specialized Dolce Comp

Good morning world

I have washed, ironed, GE-icq-ed cleaned up, sorted paper, backpack packed ... And
noted that it is extremely impractical suit and shirts can be transported into it. I have always wanted to NEN case, but oh well how this is so, no money, no desire, no need. But in 2 months I'll probably need one ^ ^
thought 4GB is not enough to NEM ipod from all music genres take likely. But it did fit: Here is a summary.
From my unsorted folder and the new music (mostly from Jamendo ) I fixed two random lists handicrafts, ma behold what's inside * gg *

the wealth of music, I'll also use can. On the program the next few days the cities of Ulm - Magdeburg - Berlin - Magdeburg - Potsdam - Berlin - Ulm. 1 lecture, 3 interesting conversations with people from the Daimler / FS a conference call, a mentoring conversation, a radio interview that the struggle for the recognition of my study work and finally a meeting with my financial Fritzen purpose of international insurance and liability. The whole garnished with a film evening, including NEM delicious red wine on Tuesday with Mrs. S. MD, a martini glass with NEM Fotoanguggeabend with Mrs. A. B, 1-2 fine evenings with Mr. and Mrs. D. & D. in MD, M. & PM or alternatively Mrs. S.), visiting the local cafeteria and SUPPENKASPAR and finally not visit in Potsdam (and associated with brother-sister, of course;))
fix this in mind to bed - 06:48 is the bus to the train at 07:51. Lunch gibbet in BS * happy *
CN8
spelling errors are intention:-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment