Monday, September 15, 2008

Soul Eater English Translated Doujinshi

Live I

As it is now almost always not more worthwhile to go to sleep I can just> get rid of even more: -0 After
has now been found, not even the empty shell of my purses , I'm busy here to get anything new or expensive to buy * Hmph *
Today was during the lunch break, the license to it. I had this morning packed the last extra passport photograph and the brand-new biometric passport and benchmark security is required with all documents for a successful working day at work unpacked. This thoughtlessness much to me, of course, only when I stood before the Lord in the musty quality muffle driving license office. 35Eus for the new FS, 16 international for the FS - and of course you can not use this one and the same passport photograph. may provide a scanner in the dusty office to the expected 9 billion people in more tax revenue not expect. Instead, you take on better guarantees for himself down economize banks ... Oh, and the round-trip cost me 3.60 weil. course .. exactly - A monthly pass is in the wallet. Just like the TAN-list for an account. A new card can only order that is who enters a valid TAN * rolf * Fees received it appears that 15 is a magic number to be:
7.50 for blocking of the card for the new card + 7,50 € = 15
The request for a new BanCard: 15 €
processing of refund for the purchase of non-discounted tickets (and ticket lost because BC50 shcon posted): 15 €. Fortunately, the trip from Berlin to Ulm is so expensive that it "pays" to pay the 15 Eus. The train is actually always checked at least 3 times, each conductor will always see the BC50. Only this time, when I came here had no BC50 1 (in words: ONE) conductor, who did not even see the BC.
Kriesch THE TABLE FRÄGGE
That reminds me somehow the song just one: Panda - jeht shit. HF
When I got myself looking deeper into the cost of one-way rental of a van and the cost of the visa application for the visa, the entry into the Homeland Security Database, insurance ... blah blah ... expected to have to cancel then I did spontaneously paintball games. react 40Eus for 3 hours but is NEN good price, but only if you must pay in red euros ^ ^
And when there is still the competence team at T-Systems left miserably down to is almost done knitting

OK, the local car company is not a Christian union - that was so specifically a church founded T-division, with flat top to. Calls are of course only for 9 instead of the usual 18 months recorded and used solely for improving service * cough * should this really be known that the elderly gentleman at the other end of the line does not rely on such trivial means such as physical data storage. But what we already know - one of us knows not even so the difference between Immaculate Conception and virgin birth . It can do both with one and the same person can be related - that Mary, the mother of Jesus, not the woman here.
But sometimes it seems too good to my life with me. The GACC, when I apply for my J1 has advised me of me "... one of the leading international assurances AIG ... to insure "(health, accident, liability insurance). After I had met again at my last Dtld trip with my financial Fritzen I decided myself to insure. At the current dollar rate is . which is a zero sum game But in the months to a strengthening of the dollar is expected to be used in Dtld insurance policy taken out cheaper I also had to read today that AIG is indeed quite large, but has also at least as big problems .. - and not just since yesterday
Btw -. automatic cookie on your time from -acceptance, or it is so that you will always be asked if a NEN site wants to set a cookie - you will not get out of the click. This is really frightening - even the (dynamic) bookmarks always want what Cook ^ ^
So - all is once again became confused and dissolute than planned - but never mind. Those who do not's fits that can even write to the comments : P
And because it's purely fits times not at all a piece of my playlist:
Funny van Dannen - Herzscheiße


0 comments:

Post a Comment