Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Man's Snowmobile Salvage

Live sucks V

latest after this date should be Richard Dawkins book "The God Delusion" is my new Bible, he founded were, the divine nonexistence
As far as I could but still no go -. but I think at least once has this guy just has a quite perverse vein ...

belongings with my move to car sharing . de NEN girl found what was on the same tag by Nuremberg move to Bernburg. Perfect.
Have it all organized, NEN new Transportation organized so that it fits with pure stuff, time schedule set up, ready me erklärtmit one-and unload, and drive off in the morning by 5.
writes today that she does not move them yet. Yes exactly, they did not write that it does not move with me but that it moves not at all - NEXT WEEK TUESDAY.
Say Trulla still okay?
Now I have my contacts in the local group used less and NEN MB Vito organized by Avis. The nice man was about to terminate immediately, I wolltmir by the count, but again shortly. When I then 5 minutes later calls the thing is gone. Well, Mr. B., which is what gets us pretty fix - hättense you lalalala
So I'll continue searching tomorrow so ....
So, I placement now the server and then go home to prepare for tomorrow ...
Rinjebounced kinners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment