Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Herpes On The Nose Images

Live sucks II

what I forgot in the heat of writing:
Dtld During my trip was my dear flatmate times made fun of my room into the net to attract tenants NEN. There have also spontaneously about 60 people in 3 days ^ ^ A report was particularly active then so afraid that he got NEN Appointment - at the home of her because I was not even there ...
your room liked him very well - probably the fear was added in the next Weeks nothing else to be found. So he can fax the lease agreement and signed by the landlord fix. Whether he had in mind that the room is just to have when bunk bed, mattress, shelving and a desk against a negotiated amount to be taken over, I doubt it. After a phone call ehendlosen with the same phrases again and again his hand and repeats the same sense and explanatory excesses - his hand again - we have agreed on 250 (instead of 300) Eus. He wanted to again think about whether it is acceptable for the price and get back in 3 days (ie last Friday) by telephone. O-Ton: "We will agree on the price already." The loft bed, he will indeed not be left unchallenged, if he would cut it at ground level. I do not care - I'm selling it as it is, and nichzt in the condition it will be after my statement - that a discount because he wants to cut the bed and the legs so now obviously not needed ...
So far so good. Then
me a lot that the mattress is only 110x200, not necessarily presuppose a bed of 150x200. So I wrote him that I would be willing to renegotiate the price or mattresses to give him the right to buy that he must not make. Instead, he came back that would take only a desk and shelf - it can not use bed. Great - top notch I thought. I must therefore still to a bigger truck Rent, or get rid of that stuff somehow. But if he does not want the high bed, he can not get a desk and shelf - even if I'm going to get both and never again 80 € - but since then but I'm alittle bit peculiar. Jaja vlt, even bitchy - I do not care. He's gets at least not piecemeal. Basta.
Tired, pissed off and I come today with a headache nu home at night - in anticipation of many pleasant hours with my DA * cough * As looks the pretty face of my roommate from the room and announced: He has called. ER not see why he should buy everything - after all, is not in the contract. ER * 19-20 * Call again aufdieuhrschau And I had just on the way from the bus to my little room resigned everything to him and not to sell me my chances on ebay be served .... Well, We'll see what to come out - vlt's it yes for NEN third part * gg *
OK, I can now even women miss - but I want the Lord MH from BS still given the opportunity to publish a guest article *, hint wink *
So, I cook my first NEN green tea. And should I make Logh out as well - only brings a bad idea. He prefers "not Live is a Remedy" Slut with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment