Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sell Blood In Florida

10 years - big Jubiläumsgig, today!


from the heading: music and literature.

Today, Saturday the 23rd August 2008 , it is in Elster come in Elsteraner Elbterrassen , to the great Jubiläumsgig the Illiterate .

rock for 10 years, we have the Country.

In the coming days there will be on this blog for some interesting news and stories to the illiterate . To expect in the coming days:

- a band history,
- a review of 10 years Press article about the band,
- a revue to the present Jubiläumsgig,
- the inauguration of the new Illiterate website and
- the description of our new EP " Am I a stone ?".

Our EP will buy it today - the anniversary is also marked the debut appearance of the CD. Order will be the CD on our website, the next week goes online.

We will now accompany " Count Eder " as the opening act, which also charges the last show, their Debütgig.

About our performance was already read yesterday in the Central German newspaper, local paper for Jessen .

We would be glad to welcome as many guests to this wonderful occasion.

The Admission is free for the occasion .

all news soon on this blog.

Illiterate 10 years - 10 years of my life, my work and my passion - 10 Years full of joy, love their loss - 10 years that have made me who I am.

Thanks to my band, my friends, fans, family and friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment