Friday, August 15, 2008

How Do You Make Hot Water Cornbread

Sound of Silence

the new song in the right corner. He is to me yesterday noticed tonight - he was one of many songs that were at my neighbors in the playlist, it was of course equal geyoutubed and then professionally GE-mp3-ed ^ ^
The words: "Let me just say one thing .. . hope you like chocolate, "I was then also brought to my involvement with the wine selection. It was a semi-dry red wine. Very tasty. And most of all fit ginger with chocolate, figs with chocolate, chocolate with chocolate mousse and chocolate with chocolate * * mjam
For starters tomato and mozzarella was served. For dessert there was peach pie. Already ne delicious invention the Americans did there.
got Then I discovered something last night which was really great. A new superstar from the UK - Paul Potts . His character is a shy guy with no confidence and very very bad teeth. It occurred in 2007 Britain's Got Talent and has cleared spontaneously and emerged victorious. A nice summary can be found here . His Voice is amazing. I rarely listen to classical music at the time, especially not from the area of opera singing. But the man has me really excited. Enjoy it:

The hammer was, however, that half an hour after I saw the article about Paul Potts TV, on the same channel (ARD;)) was introduced by advertising. Same vid as above but new pictures pure cut: the jingle and the tuffigen colors fit in the end but not at times but I must say: A successful advertising.

My itunes-gift-card-dealer will be back online, will be added. In addition there is the new album by Tocotronic drummer Arne Zank . Somehow I just buy it found favor one or the other disk again. Slut at it has more than paid off.
Here is a sample:

0 comments:

Post a Comment