Monday, August 4, 2008

Blackheads On One Side Of Face

I want to find

not that you trust me - that would only Rammstein want. Undeniably a good song - but I just want something else. Once buy music again. Then came the somehow "simpler". After the itunes-Acc was set up we went shopping with the release. Now that the funds have been exhausted and a new acquisition is pending, a new gift card her. My distributors of time have sadly just not in stock, so I am in search of a new one. Not so simple as has now been found after 1.5 h of intensive research. To buy goods from American suppliers in Germany may have to btw on an extended search at item location, for example, "United States enter " (can) were. Only enforces the Americans by the super Paypal thoughts completely. No chance ne buy card without this avail * * beep Ten to use service. Ne simple transfer or Visa's would still do it. .. Well, perhaps the Amerikanske seller also noticed just that their buyers totally insolvent and thus unable to pay some and against the generous tax breaks of Mr. "yay I'm still n few months, President Bush can not really help here.
Well, at least the first will probably do with new music. Yes, I could buy in the itunes dt-shop. But why pay when the same 99Eurocent can get for 64Eurocent ...
The savings to invest, for example, then in such a bargain as I have discovered the weekend of Edeka: I am again on the shelf with overseas wines, Department of South Africa, vorbeigeschlendert. I discover in the upmarket granted a fresh set of red wine. Somewhat hidden is one of the somewhat different than the entire 2007 he wines. It's a 2002er Arniston Bay Pinotage / Cinsaut. Even if he should have been the last 5 years there - the risk I am happy to received - and was not disappointed. Up in the decanter he has not done - he was in the glass well ventilated. He seems to have not resented. Full of flavor, fruity and strong in the neck and slightly sour aftertaste. All in all a very tasty drop:)
So, to conclude a great gibbet Vid of Kurt Kroemer - hf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment