Monday, December 27, 2010

Seral Para Sb X-fi Mb

A modest photo yield

creates the Christmas menu is available in the blog. On Christmas Eve I was feeling pretty bad, "One day sickness" has made in my family
the round and I made the conclusion.
I had everything pretty well planned and well done the shopping time. On 23
I prepared before the mulled wine pears for dessert. On 24
then the white chocolate mousse terrine Alfons Beck. The dessert is super
prepare and it tasted fantastic.
For starters, of which there are no pictures, there was a Endiviensuppe that
caused general astonishment, but they all tasted very good.
is this is a very mundane recipe from the cookbook Bavarian . But just because it is so easy, I think it is good.

As an intermediate court, I prepared a salad we had during a Christmas dinner
tried pre-cooking. About this
"Vorkochevent" I really wanted to report on the blog, but time restraints I do not care again succeeded.
I had written with some lists purchased are the ingredients and the most ordered from the greengrocer. When I tried to pick up the things
was not finished because I was so early. The lettuce was on the order list
of the business, but not on my list. And so I went on 25 on that I have forgotten him. I then had to and improvisation in an iceberg lettuce was still in the fridge. Color is not the charm, but better than no salad.
For the main course there was Kalbsrahmbraten by Alfons Beck. (From the book "My Bavarian cuisine") with pretzel dumplings and beans and caramelized carrots. Of these, no pictures, because I always saw so many people not on plates but on plates and in bowls.

The dessert is served, unfortunately not so nice, we were at least 13 people and the large plate were already in the dishwasher. The bulb would be nice, if it had been cut into compartments.
you organization and the process worked very well in time. Sweat I did not come and the best is, of course, if all are satisfied with the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment