Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Free Shuffleboard Table Plans

haunting

is to me since the visit to the Bullerei the main course. Namely beef cheeks. After I assured the local butcher, that he ordered in advance at any time which could provide, I decided to prepare for New Year's Eve that.
in an old cookbook from Otto Koch I found a recipe, as I envisioned. According to the cookbook the recipe, however, has created Christian Loiselle .
Serve onion and potato gratin is proposed. In the Bullerei was placed on the cheeks pearl onions, shallots, I used.

recipe

4 red onion, finely diced (I used 500g shallots)
40g butter
50ml red wine
40ml red port
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
100ml reduced Madeira or red port (used by me)
some honey
salt, pepper
1 small sprig of thyme

For the red onion confit onions (shallots) in butter until frothy eye. Deglaze with red wine and port wine. Balsamic admit something to boil down. Season with salt and pepper. Finally, add the honey. Season to taste with reduced red port wine.

I took a little less honey and caramelized its decision before the fry the shallots a little sugar.
Now I must pull myself together so that the shallots over time stand up to New Year's healing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment