Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jpee Drugs Almee-1 Alprazolam, India

The benefits of a networked world

After Rock im Stadtpark I came in on Friday night and had to go home in the dark staircase to the second Floor of our flat rise because the light went out. The first course went to the fuse box to backup flown out to make new items. Since the refrigerators in the first floor and the hallway lights on the 2nd Upper Level, on a line (for whatever reason ^ ^) I then inspected once the refrigerators. The (previously frozen) freezer was defrosted completely, and thus one Refrigerator completely flooded. On Friday, however, had begun at 12:00 with an extensive champagne punch-Rum-Cola breakfast, so my morning cleaning the fridge was a bit too much (-;
presented after getting up on Saturday it turned out that the refrigerator with the Gefierfach was the originator of the short circuit, where the boy was only used as a bulky rack with door and without cooling -. ie broken
he had on Friday given up seienn spirit, I had a former colleague from Paderborn another one in his BMW can bring what I learned today. Well would be if now does not help anymore, so I was just time been searching for a used new. The students were without boards offers. Just when I wanted to give up a lot of sought me another sought-refrigerator-on request. The same was on this afternoon by a user geantwoertet: Supply refrigerator for 25 €. Why did I get to us. This was my first thought. So fix on the user profile and the ICQ number. . Raussuchen Trillian open, user search, user can find and be astounded:-o "The name of the young lady I know that." Where? Well, as stated I am working on at present IfN with about 50 volunteers. My colleague called me a few days ago with a request to ask for one subject for a postponement. But she gave me her phone number picked out what I want, of course, on a Rough Paper. Was after all still room for additional notes on it. D So I could call just once, to introduce myself to take a picture (of the refrigerator (;) ask the same favor and clarified the delivery Cool thing we hope that the cabinet then. . get delivered tomorrow, the chances that the new freezer is then sealed and not always zueist gamble are probably not bad * hehe *
I'm going first a round of CSS, I think this will be a homerun today - I am full of good mood: D : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment