Thursday, June 25, 2009

How To Singup Teck Deck Lve.com

The Existentzminimum and I

Today should be actually a very relaxed morning to do a couple of ways, noon to early evening. on IfN work, then home, a gift crafts, NEN make surprise visit and give the gift, full of anticipation fall to the tomorrow to bed.
I caught just at the back with the work-up:
  • anticipation exists
  • craft gift, thanks to the small instructions for folding a paper boat worked out fine
  • surprise visit came as such a surprise that none was anzutereffen.
  • work goes smoothly and has made nice and well thanks to LibriVox volunteers, timely subjects, even fun.
  • was so nice the e-mail I received from my second-Bank, DKB AG had obtained.
How can it happen? I explain that at best in a small fictional graphic. Before, I would like
explain briefly the function of the DKB Giro-/Kreditkontos:
The current account has a credit check free posting of 500 €. The credit card account (Visa) has a credit limit of 400 €. Every month, more precisely, on 22, the balance of the credit card account with that of the current account will be charged, unless the latter is negative. I have products such as last month's worth of 100 € bought with a credit card and charged before any money has the credit card account on a balance of -100 €. These are 22 € -100 my checking account "Credited" so as to bring the credit card again to 0. I get virtually interest-free credit for the period before 22 of each month.
Due to a rather expensive abroad, null saved any income in the months after my return, and various initial expenses incurred as when one moves into a new apartment I have let myself think of something to my overdraft from 500 € to expand slightly.
My current account is the first of the month with 500 € in the red have been the credit account to 0 (line 3). On 10 of the month I paid 400 euros by credit card (line 4). These were on 22 of the month my checking account "credit" (line 5). One day later I have € 400 on the machine lifted off my loan account with Bank A and the switch paid (line 6), as is the DKB a direct bank and has no / little switch for cash deposits. Then I transfer to get the 400 € on the DKB checking account to get back into the allowed MRP (line 7). Mostly it was the day (26) on which the balance back into the MRP has been an e-mail from DKB with the request but within 7 days back in balance in the MRP, which on the same day then yes is yet to come.
went a few months now, the good. The money I earn enough to live now, but not to get out of the vicious circle. Now remains for me but nothing else to find left over as a way for the credit account was only once (without replacement) is deleted and the outstanding balance (from here € -400) is released in the next few days, the current account, so I'm there then the MRP beyond what a E-mail with a request for payment has the effect .... Yes, and the point is well then my next posting to ^ ^
On the way from ruptured surprise visit home came spontaneously The White Stripes Little Acorns with in the playlist to the front. The introductory text is pretty awesome in my opinion: When problems overwhelm us and
sadness smothers us where, do we find the will and the courage to continue? Well, the answer may come in the caring voice of a friend, a chance encounter with a book, or from a personal faith. For Janet, help came from her faith, but it also came from a squirrel. Shortly after her divorce, Janet lost her father, then she lost her job. She had mounting money problems. But Janet not only survived, she worked her way out of despondency and now she says life is good again. How could this happen? She told me that late, one autumn day when she was at her lowest, she watched a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter. One at a time he would take them to the nest, and she thought, "If that squirrel can take care of himself with the harsh winter coming on, so can I." Once I broke my problems into small pieces, I was able to carry them—just like those acorns, one at a time.

keep the head up # yihaaa

Oh, here's a Note to join in society. Comments are absolutely welcome, advance registration is not necessary;) condolences please drive around a wide area, reviews of my dealings with the terms and conditions of the bank may like to run: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment