Sunday, July 20, 2008

How To Luggage Combination

The Illiterate in the studio




from the heading: music and literature.

the weekend it happened: on 19 and 20 July 2008 the Illiterate their new album in Jessen on.

at two long and labor-intensive days, all tracks were recorded. Soon we will be our new CD, put up an EP. To be heard

be: "Am I a stone ", "Do not leave me here ," "Till you're here " and "You're completely out .

In the next two weeks through out the mastering and I hope the end of August this year, we publish the EP can - so to speak, in time for the 10th anniversary of the Illiterate .

top you can see two photos while recording. Figure 1 shows me when importing the rhythm guitar for "Do not leave me here . Figure 2 shows me when playing the rhythm guitar for " Am I a stone? .

In the next few weeks finally go the new site http://www.illiterates.net/ the Illiterate online.

All information about the publication of the website, the publication of EP 10 band anniversary and anniversary gig will be available as usual on this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment