Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blue Clairol Complements Color Intensifier

concert of the "Unmissing three of four" and "Unmissing two of four"


Marius Kettmann, singer, guitarist



Konrad Kober, guitar, backing vocals


Frank Stanitz, bass


Benjamin Prautsch, drums

from the category: music literature.

On 01 May 2008 it was time again: Ascension , men - or Father's Day . Unfortunately, this day fell in this year's May Day together and so had the working citizens of Germany, it put up with two public holidays in one day to enjoy, while entrepreneurs rejoiced.

For the fourth year was held this year in Elster , on my property and the simultaneous headquarters Illiterate (and which this year has for 10 years - but more in the late summer of this year) instead of a man's day party .

As always, I invited friends and good acquaintances terminus. Last stop - that is the common conclusion among like-minded people, barbecue, drinks and lots of music and good conversation.

So take a year about 30 invited guests in the evening to the Männertag until dawn following day to celebrate concluded. These guests often meet again 10-20 guests, who were angelogt through music and good atmosphere.

So also in this year in which some 40 guests to celebrate again the following morning.

A highlight every year was like the appearance of the Illiterate that for some time has been clamoring for. Almost two hours we gave to frenetic applause and many sing-along songs meaning friends of our live repertoire as well as some covers of Green Day to to Deep Blue Something best.

The good humor and the many familiar faces made it difficult for us to leave the stage again. I would like, on behalf of Illiterate , thanks once again to thank all friends, acquaintances, fellow artists and fans, this day this year (and many of them already once again) back to an amazing and wonderful experience have made.

The many organizational arrangements, the necessary work and the great clean up, give me to think of every year whether I will get this event were forgotten when I looked in all the shining eyes and experienced the common irretrievable moments .

This is how the repetition next year is relatively good.

I would also like to thank my parents, Wolfgang Kettmann, and Ellen organize the clean up in preparation, when, and when involved in helping at all corners and as always were brilliant hosts were.

Even my girlfriend, the beautiful Izzy, I want to thank. By your presence, the day was even better for me. Also I would like to again thank you, the next day that they took care of the guests for brunch (which this year turned out relatively short - around 16:00 clock was all over - in Previous year was still out of the brunch to midnight).

Even my good friend and soul mate, Benjamin Ackermann , I would like to thank the MIT Izzy and I went through the night and around the barbecue care (not only as a grill master, but also as the owner of the grill).

also Benjamin Prautsch , my drummer, I would like to thank - who put the two tents available, without which the event would have fallen into the water because the reliable source of the tents ready unpredictable in recent years held no tents.

And Frank Stanitz , my bass player, I would like to thank, who had conjured up a extra punch for the ladies, which was well.

In this spirit I wish you all a pleasant year to the next Ascension .

0 comments:

Post a Comment