Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vasovagal Syncope General Anesthesia

appearance limbo Torgau


from the heading: music and literature.

The Easter holidays are just passed and I hope you all had a merry and not too stressful festival in the company of your loved ones.

a nice Easter surprise I can still send.

On 05th April 2008 place in the Irish Pub in limbo Torgau again a concert of mine.

details about the concert, there will be here soon.
advertise

I want this concert with the seeing above to image, which online is now the first signs of the photo series of Illiterate , which has made our good friend and gifted photographer Richard Welz .
More
to these photos, upcoming Illiterate and solo concerts, and any other (non-musical) works of Richard Welz and me, there will be here on the blog soon.
have
Since labor and time technology in the last few days the waves roll over with me, unfortunately I could log in the last few days do not often speak out. This will change soon, however, again.

you all greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment