Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bus Fredericton To Ottawa

A Corset

Last week I made a friend for a corsage. I mitfotografiert not everything, but there are a few pictures then it has become. Since this was the outer fabric is a delicate satin, I made a skeleton of a iron-on cotton fabric, sewn to the tunnel for the rod. The satin was then sewn together and also connected with the cotton fabric. A first try-out hives spared further major changes. The first picture shows the trimmed cotton. DSC07581 Here is the lining, stitched together with the sewn-tunnels. DSC07583 Satin In laying the fabric combined: DSC07584 DSC07585 The food I have ironed on thin fleece. Then everything was turned over. A side seam in the lining I partially left open. DSC07586 from the front: DSC07587 from behind: The rods were pushed back until the end. In addition I have been stitched below the tunnel does not completely pushed through the open side seams, the rods formed in the tunnel. With a one-foot RV they can before closing the hole next to the chopsticks DSC07588

0 comments:

Post a Comment