Sunday, April 6, 2008

Regenerate Hymen-hymenoplasty -no

second solo show in Torgau


from the heading: music and literature.

Last Saturday, the 05th April 2008, it was done: I had my second solo appearance at the Irish Pub limbo in Torgau (the first was held on February 23, 2008 ).

As part of the big live one night asked me to play here again.

about 21:00 clock went off you. In three live sets of 10 songs you could (with the interruption by 2 stops) until about 00:30 clock Live music from a total of 50 years experience rock history.

course were represented once again about 1 / 3 original compositions (including the plays since 2001 no longer live "Until I See " and the song "Till You're Here " in the current Illiterate listen to live entertainment is ). could

The opinions of the audience were very positive and it was tied again many interesting contacts that lead to in future as well as appearances by me as a soloist and together with the Illiterate .

I want to thank here again the organizer Moses was immediately decided for me when it came to the concert experience to live in Torgau . I would also like to thank you that thanks to his commitment and the vocal listening experience has been improved.

again accompanied me to this show my mother and my girlfriend Ellen Isabel of which is also the live picture of the evening in this blog entry. For me it is always a pleasure to loved ones at the concerts with you. In this sense, the two of you have for me made the evening even more beautiful - I thank you that you are with me and your experiences tells me. A big thank you to the two most important women in my life - I love you.

Torgau will certainly hear from me in the future and I am pleased when my roads lead back there.

all news about upcoming performances, you, as always in this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment